Serving Size: 4
- 1 head (not clove) garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil -- divided
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 small onion -- thinly sliced
- 6 roma tomatoes -- seeded & chopped
- 1 6 oz. jar marinated artichokes -- drained & chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 12 ounces spinach fettucine -- cooked & drained
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Cut the top off garlic heat to expose cloves.
Pull off any loose peel.
Place on square of foil, drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil; sprinkle
with salt & pepper.
Wrap foil around garlic and bake 45 minutes.
Cool for 15 minutes or until it can be handled.
Meanwhile, add remaining 2 tbsp. of oil to large skillet and
heat on medium.
Saute the onion until wilted, about 3 minutes.
Mix in tomatoes, artichokes, and thyme.
Cook for 5 minutes then stir in the vegetable broth and bring
to a boil.
Stir in cooked pasta and heat through on high about 2 minutes.
Squeeze the garlic head to extract the cloves and stir them into
Season with salt & pepper and cheese to taste and serve.