Saute' the garlic and onion in a small amount of water for 3 to 5
minutes. in another pot, mix the soy milk, cornstarch, and yeast.
- 6 to 8 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- one 8.45 ounce package low-fat plain soy milk
- 1 heaping tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 heaping tablespoon brewer's yeast
- garlic powder to taste (optional)
Add the garlic, onion and any water remaining in the saute' pan.
Bring to a boil and cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
For a stronger garlic flavor add garlic powder.
serve over pasta