Acorn Squash Rings
From: Karen C.
Serving Size : 4 Preparation Time :0:00
Pierce squash several times with a fork; place on 2 layers of paper
towels in the microwave.
- 2 small acorn squash (about 2 lbs.)
- 1 6 oz. can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 6 oz. can unsweetened orange juice
- 1/4 cup margarine -- melted
- 1/4 cup currants
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Microwave on high for 5-6 minutes or until slightly tender.
Cut ends off squash; remove and discard seeds.
Cut squash into 1-inch thick slices and arrange on a 13x9-inch baking
Combine pineapple juice and next 6 ingredients.
Pour over squash.
Bake at 350 degrees F or until squash is tender, basting frequently