Place all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and toss to combine.
- 1/2 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/2 red bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 4 hours.
Fifteen minutes before serving, remove the salsa from the refrigerator,
so it loses some of its chill.
Yield: about 2 1/2 cups