Place tomatoes in a pot of boiling water for approximately 30 seconds
and remove with a slotted spoon.
- 5 Medium Tomatoes -- Peeled (5 to 6)
- 1 Medium Onion -- Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic -- Minced
- 1 tsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Granulated Sugar
- 2 Fresh Green Chilies -- Diced or 1 Small Can Green Chilies
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 tbs. Fresh Cilantro -- Chopped
let tomatoes cool in chilled water and remove skin.
Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor and blend until
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with tortilla chips as an appetizer.
Wear gloves if you're working with fresh chilies to protect you
skin from burning oils.
make sure you clean and clear food surfaces and utensils utilizes
on any hot peppers!
NOTES: Makes Approximately 2 Cups