Bean and Garlic Salsa
1) Cook the black bean soup according to directions on package
- 1 package black bean soup with spices - made per directions
- 6 hot pickled garlic cloves - diced
- 3 medium tomatoes - diced
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro - diced
- 2 Jalapeno peppers - diced
- 2 cups fresh or store purchased Pico de Gallo salsa - medium
(I recommend Miami brand black bean soup).
Continue cooking soup until most of the liquid cooks off and you
are left with spiced beans.
2) Using a food processor or hand held chopper, chop all ingredients
to a chunky consistency.
3) Squeeze the juice of one lemon over the entire mixture.
4) Chill or serve at room temperature with corn chips or your
favorite diping chips.
Serves: 4 Preparation time: 2 hours