1. Preheat overn to 350*
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) red kidney beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans
- 1 can (15 oz.) white bean(any kind)
- 1 can (28 oz.) Italian plum tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 1 cup chopped yellow onion
- 2 large cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup of dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey-type sweetener
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. mustard
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- Pinch of crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- salt to taste.
2. Rinse and drain beans in a colander.
Place in an oven proof casserrole dish.
3. Add remaining ingredients, folding together gently so beans
don't break up.
4. Baked covered for 45 minutes. remove cover , stir and bake,
uncovered 30 minutes or more until hot and bubbly.
Serves 8 to 10