The following recipe comes to you courtesy of my Jenny Craig cookbook
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add first 3 ingredients.
- 2/3 c. canned garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 tbs. lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic, halved
- 3/4 c. coarsely chopped onion
- 1/2 c. peeled, cubed avocado
- 2 tbs. canned chopped green chiles
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 c. seeded, finely chopped tomato
- 1/2 c. finely chopped green onion
Process 20 seconds, scraping sides of processor bowl once. Add
3/4 c. chopped onion and next 4 ingredients; pulse 5 times or until
mixture is chunky.
Transfer mixture to a medium bowl; stir in tomato and green onions.
Cover and chill thoroughly. Serve with chips.