Resource Center - Boston, USA
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 1 package firm tofu
- 2 cups canned pumpkin (or equivalent ;) (see below))
- 2/3 cup maple syrup (More or less adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp. cinnamon (or 1 tb pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg Adjust to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. clove 1 unbaked pie crust (of your choosing)
Blend drained tofu in processor or blender until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and blend.
Pour into unbaked crust and bake 1 hour or until toothpick comes clean.