From: M., Canada
- 2 cups mashed potatoes, cooled
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- salt/pepper to taste
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups steamed spinach
- dried italian seasoning to taste (oregano, basil, etc)
- 2 - 3 bay leaves
- cayanne pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients together to form a soft dough
Saute all ingredients and season to taste
Preheat oven to 350/375. In a deep dish 8inch pie plate, spread
half the dough.
Spread filling over first half of the dough, leaving at least 1
inch on all sides.
Spread remaining dough over the top of to form the top crust of
Bake, uncovered for 45 minutes, or until crust is golden.
Add veggie 'cheese', mushrooms or other favourite filling instead