From: Karen C.
Serving Size: 4
Heat 2 tsp. of the butter or margarine in a non-stick skillet on medium
- 4 teaspoons butter or margarine -- divided
- 2 medium red onions (4 cups) -- sliced
- 3/4 pound eggplant (4 cups), unpeeled -- cut into 1/2" dice
- 2 medium zucchini ( 4 cups) -- sliced
- 2 medium red bell peppers ( 2 cups) -- sliced
- 4 medium garlic cloves -- crushed
- 1/2 cup mango chutney
- 1/2 cup flour
- 8 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons curry powder
- 4 cups water
- salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
Add onions and eggplant and saute 5 minutes.
Add zucchini, red bell peppers, and garlic and saute 5 minutes more.
Push vegetables to sides of pan and add remaining butter or margarine
and the chutney to the cleared center of the pan.
Add flour, cumin, and curry powder and mix well.
Add water and toss vegetables.
Cook until sauce thickens, about 1 minute.
Add salt and pepper to taste.