Yummm!....is also I can say. Enjoy,
1. In a 4-qt. Saucepan, heat the oil/margarine or oil over medium
- 1.5 T. vegetable oil
- 2 C. chopped onions
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 T curry powder
- 1 t. ground cinnamon
- 1 t. ground ginger
- 1 t. ground turmeric
- .5 t. ground cumin
- _ C. water
- 3 C. carrot chunks (1-inch pieces)
- 3 C. green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 2 C. cubed potatoes (1-inch pieces)
- 2 C. tomato wedges
- 1 C. peas, fresh or frozen
- .5 t. salt, or to taste
Add the onions and garlic; cook stirring until onions are transparent,
about 2 minutes.
Stir in the curry powder, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric, and cumin
Add the water; bring to a boil
2. Add the carrots, greens beans, potatoes, tomato wedges, and
Bring to a boils; reduce heat and simmer uncovered, 30 minutes
or until vegetables are soft.
Stir in salt.
Note: Add .25 - .5 t. ground cayenne pepper for a spicier version.