Mix cabbage, turmeric, green chilli, onion, salt, coconut, curry leaves,
and a few drops of oil together in a vessel, with your hand or a spoon
(hand is better).
- Cabbage - 1/3 - 1/2, cut into thin long.
- green chilli - 2 or 3, cut round, 0.5cm thick.
- desicated/shredded coconut - 1/2 cup.
- turmeric powder - a pinch
- onion - 1/3, cut into small pieces
- oil, mustard seeds, salt
- Curry leaves --> optional
Heat the oil, fry mustard seeds, and add this mixture to it, stir
well, cover it and cook in a low flame.
Give a stir once a while, and it is ready!
(Add a pinch of cummin powder too [when you mix] if you like.)