& Carrot Curry
(serves 4 - 6 people)
1.Heat a non-stick pan under medium heat.
- 4 cups of finely chopped green cabbage
- 2 cups of grated carrots (loosely packed)
- 1 small onion finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoon of crushed ginger
- 1 teaspoon of crushed garlic
- 1 packet of EasyCurry's Veggie Curry spice mix
- 1/2 tablespoon of salt
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Finely chopped chillies if desired
2.Add oil and let it get hot.
3.Add onions, stir, cover, and saute for 2 - 3 minutes until onions
become slightly golden brown.
4.Add garlic, ginger, (chillies), water, Veggie Curry spice mix,
stir, cover and saute for 3 - 4 minutes.
5.Add cabbage, carrots, salt, mix well and cover.
Lower heat to medium-low.
Simmer for 5 - 10 minutes.
6.The curry is now cooked but you can cook it longer if you want
Turn off heat.
Serve curry on bed of rice.