Make a wet paste of all the above except potatoes and peas and set
- Potatoes 3 (medium sized)
- Green peas 50 grams
- Serrano peppers 2-3 (small)
- Ginger tiny piece
- Cardomom 3 (spice found in Indian store.peel the skin off)
- Cloves 3
- Cinnamon stick tiny peice (the Indian cinnamon)
- Cilantro seeds 1 tbspoon (Indian store again)
Boil potatoes and peas.
Heat 1 tbspoon of oil in a frying pan and fry the wet paste for
1-2 minutes on medium heat.
Mash the potatoes and make a filling out of peas,potatoes and
the wet paste.
Make a dough with all purpose flour and roll it out in a circular
Cut it in half, fold it in the shape of a cone and stuff it with
Use some water to seal the ends of the cone and deep fry it.
You can make varying nos of samosas out of this depending on their
There're some really nice dipping sauces to go with this so if
you're really interested, write back to me.
Otherwise you can use tomato ketchup.
(Although this snack is a little unhealthy because of all the
oil, it's great for rare occasions.)