very easy if you have a pressure cooker.just takes 20 minutes
- 1 cup -yellow lentil(toor dhal in hindi)
- 1/2 cup onion,green peas,beans all finely cut
- 2 tspns ground garlic and ginger
- 1 chilly
- a pinch turmeric
- salt to taste
- a little vege oil
- coriander leaves for garnishing
1) clean lentils, soak for 10 min
2) in a pressure cooker/pan heat ghee, add cut onions and ginger
garlic paste.saute for few min till good smell comes
3) add green chilly, turmeric and the vegetables,saute for 2 min
till well coated with ghee mixture.
4) now add the soaked lentils and pour 3-4 cups of water depending
on the thickness required.
5) close the lid and let the cooker give out 3-4 whistles in low
6) remove lide, garnish with fresh corriander leaves.
this can be had alone or with garlic bread.