- www.vegsource.com - USA
from PCRM - http://www.pcrm.org/
Combine all ingredients except sweetener in a saucepan, and bring
to a simmer over medium heat.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- cup undiluted orange juice concentrate
- 2 ripe pears, finely chopped
- 1 medium apple, finely chopped
- teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- cup raw sugar or other sweetener
Continue cooking, uncovered, until cranberry skins pop and mixture
thickens slightly, about 10 minutes.
Add sweetener to taste if desired.
Serve hot or cold.
Nutrition information per serving: 124 calories, 0.7 g protein,
31.5 g carbohydrate
0.3 g fat, 2% of calories from fat, 0 mg cholesterol, 0.9 g sodium
From VegSource Interactive Newsletter Volume 1 Number 4 November
Copyright VegSource Interactive, November 24, 1998. All rights reserved.
Permission to quote newsletter is granted, as long as credit to
vegsource.com is given.