Recipe By : Bon Appetit, November 1993
Serving Size: 10
Combine cranberry juice concentrate and sugar in heavy medium saucepan.
- 1 cup frozen cranberry juice cocktail -- thawed concentrate
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 12 oz. pkg fresh or frozen cranberries -- rinsed & drained
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (about 2 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 teaspoons minced orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
Bring to boil over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Add fresh and dried cranberries and cook until dried berries begin
to soften and fresh berries begin to pop, stirring often, about 7
Remove from heat and stir in orange marmalade, orange juice, orange
peel and allspice.
Cover; chill until cold, about 2 hours.
(Can be made 3 days ahead. Keep refrigerated.)