from Deanne -
Recipe By : Ma and Me; Serving Size: 1
Saute the vegetables in a small amount of water or vegetable broth
(or olive oil) until onion is clear and celery is tender.
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 3 tablespoons Bell's Seasoning (poultry seasoning)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 small green pepper, finely chopped
- 1 loaf bread, broken up into small pieces -- or cubed
- 1 cup water (or more for moister stuffing)
Add seasoning and simmer a few more minutes.
Add bread and mix well.
NOTES : I usually leave out the green pepper.
I usually double this recipe, but use one loaf of bread, because
I like the stuffing to be very moist.