Hot Holiday Punch
From: Karen C.
Recipe By :Jo Anne Merrill;
Serving Size : 20 Preparation Time :0:45
* Cinnamon sticks are optional but make a very pretty addition as
stirrers in steaming hot mugs of punch.
- 3 cups apple juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- 6 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- cinnamon sticks -- *see note
Combine all the ingredients in a very large heavy pan, except
the cinnamon sticks.
Bring to a boil and turn to simmer for few minutes.
You can put the ingredients in a crockpot after it has boiled and
keep warm over low heat.
This recipe can be easily doubled or halved.