Edge - Cape Town, South Africa
In a bowl, stir together all the ingredients, making sure they are
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- soya sauce to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley or chives (optional)
- pinch of garlic (optional)
- paprika to taste (optional)
Adjust the amount of soya sauce and seasoning to suit your taste.
You can also make the dressing thinner if necessary by adding
more oil, lemon juice or water.
Stir in the parsley or chives to give colour.
Serve chilled. This dressing is best if used within a few days