From: Louis Gordon
1) Place all the ingredients in a food processor fitted with a metal
blade or in a blender.
- 1 10.5-ounce package lite silken tofu (firm), crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon canola oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sweetener of your choice [I used maple syrup]
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Process several minutes until the mixture is very smooth and creamy.
2) Transfer the mixture to a storage container, and store it in
It will keep for about 5 days.
Yield: about 1 1/4 cups