from "The McDougall Program"
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch or arrowroot
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun spice mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Cook the vegetables in the 1 cup of water until tender, about 8 to
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
Add the soy sauce and optional seasonings of your choice.
mix the cornstarch or arrowroot in the 1/4 cup of water.
Add to vegetable mixture while stirring.
Cook and stir until thickened. serve over rice, pasta or potatoes.
makes 2 servings.