From: Jeanne Lee - Mesa, Arizona,
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 Pounds Mushrooms, Sliced
- 12 Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Bunch Green Onions, Chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- One 4 Ounce Can Chopped Green Chilies
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice, or "Real Lemon"
- 1/4 Cup Apple Juice
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vegan Worcestshire Sauce
- Pepper, to taste, freshly ground, or regular
Place the water in a large pan, or walk. Bring the water to a boil.
Add Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes, Green Onions, Garlic, and Green
Cook, stirring, for one or two minutes. Add remaining
ingrediants. Cook over Medium heat, stirring frequently, until all
remaining liquid has been absorbed. This usually takes about 20
minutes to a half hour.
Serve as a main dish, side dish, or in flour tortillas.
Bon appétit! Let me know what you think.