Any combination of bell peppers can be used.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper rings
- 1 cup green bell pepper rings
- 1 cup red bell pepper rings
- 1 cup sliced red onion, separated into rings
- Cooking spray
- 2 (10-inch) Pizza Crusts
1. Combine first three ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
2. Prepare grill.
Place bell peppers and onion on grill rack coated with cooking spray;
grill 10 to 12 minutes or until tender.
3. Place 1 crust on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill
3 minutes or until puffy and golden.
Turn crust, grill-mark side up; brush with half of oil mixture.
Top with half of grilled vegetables.
Cover and grill 4 to 5 minutes or until crust is lightly browned.
Repeat with remaining crust and toppings.