from Felix Weber
- Bavaria, Germany
For the dressing:
- 15 g wakame or dulse, soaked 3-4 minutes, finely cut
- 1/2 lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 cucumber, finely sliced
- 1 punnet mustard cress
- 5-6 radishes, finely cut
- 50 g small pickled onions, gherkins or olives
Mix the salad ingredients in a large serving bowl.
- 1 block fresh tofu
- Pickled or olive water (amount as desired)
- 1 tsp corn or olive oil
- 2 tbs finely cut chives or salad onions
To prepare the dressing, bring a small amount of water to the boil,
add the tofu and boil for 5 minutes.
Blend with the pickle water and oil, to your chosen consistency.
Add some chives, to taste.
Serve the dressing separately from the salad.