Czech Sauteed Mushrooms
From: Um Safia
This is a quick & easy recipe for sauteed mushrooms the way they are eaten in the Czech republic (formerly Czechoslovakia). These mushrooms are delicious & make a great side dish.
- 6 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- salt and black pepper, to taste
Fry onions in melted margarine. Cook 4 to 6 minutes or until translucent; add mushrooms, caraway seed and salt.
Sautee for 10 to 15 minutes & serve immediately.