Catalina French Dressing
Spice it up or spice it down to suit your taste.
SERVES 30 , 40 ounces
- 1 cup no-salt-added ketchup
- 1-1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4-1 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2-2 cups oil (use twice as much oil as vinegar)
- 1 medium onion, grated
- salt substitute
- 1 tablespoon paprika (optional)
- 8 teaspoons Angostura low-sodium worcestershire sauce ((is vegetarian)) (optional)
garlic powder (optional)
- pepper (optional)
Cut ingredients in half if the quantity is too much for you.
Combine ingredients and blend thoroughly.
Store in cruets or empty salad dressing bottles and keep refrigerated.
Shake well before serving.