I've not tried this but it is from one of my favourite books
Marinate tofu in soy sauce for 20 minutes, drain.
- 250g firm tofu, cut into 1 cm dice
- 1-2 tbls green curry paste
- (see recipe for curry paste if you want to make your own...)
- 1-1 1/2 cups coconut milk
- 1 green capsicum, cut into thin strips
- 100 g green peas, fresh or frozen
- 200 g bamboo shoots
- 1 medium carrot, cut diagonally
- 3-4 small green squash, sliced
- 2 tbls soy sauce
- 50 g bean shoots
Heat 1 tbls of oil in a medium saucepan, fry curry paste for 1
Add 1/4 cup of coconut milk, tofu and all the vegetables except
the peas & bean shoots. Simmer for 5 mins.
Add remaining coconut milk, bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer
until vegetables are nearly tender.
Add peas and bean shoots.
Cook for 5 to 10 mins.
Serve with rice and chutney.
Garnish with chopped shallots.