From: Amy J.
Nelson-Mile - Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
Sorry about the lack of quantities; this is one of those recipes
that is very flexible.
1. Saute onion in oil.
2. Add 1 Tablespoon paprika, a dash of cayenne, peas, carrots,
parsley root, and salt and pepper (to taste).
3. Add hot water so that you get the desired amount of soup.
4. Boil; add 3 vegetable bouillion cubes.
5. Cook until the vegetables are done to your liking.
6. Add noodles (homemade are best!).
7. Cook until noodles are done.
Serve (I discard the parsley root, but I have no good reason for
Hope someone likes this as much as I do; I can eat a shameful
amount of it.