Paste with Green Salad
Lee - Seoul, Korea
New adventure lettuce or any green leafed vegetable
- 2 Tablespoon Korean bean paste
- 2 Tablespoon peanuts crushed
- 1 Tablespoon sunflower seed
- 1 Tablespoon seasame seed
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 spring onion finely chopped
In a medium sized bowl, put all ingredients together except green
- 1 bowl rice or 1 loaf bread and green leafed vegetable
How to eat?
You put 1 teaspoon of mixture onto the green leafed vegetable
and 1spoon of rice or a piece of bread, and then wrap well.
Korean bean paste will be avialable in Korean groceries.
It is also called "doyn-jang"