Vegetarian Fake Onion Flakes
From: Lily Chia
Simple and easy
1. Remove hard core of cabbage.
- half a small head of cabbage
2. Slice thinly the cabbage.
3. Spread on on a colander to air and dry for 10 minutes.
4. Fry in medium heat till golden brown. Garnish your favourite
dishes that call for onion flakes, for all vegetarians whose diet
prohibits onions and garli.
I personally, use chopped cabbage for any vegetarian dish that
requires onions, just substitude the amount. It works great with
sphagetti sauces, substitude the garlic and onion with chopped cabbage.