Serving Size: 6
- 3 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 4 large carrots, cut diagonally into -- 1/4" thick slices
- 1 1-inch piece fresh ginger
- 1/2 small red cabbage, cut into -- 1/2" thick slices
- 1 leek -- sliced
- 1/4 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons hot chile sesame oil
- chopped dry-roasted peanuts for garnish
- cooked rice or noodles if desired
Heat peanut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat
Add garlic and stir-fry 1 minute.
Add green beans, carrots, and ginger, and stir-fry until crisp-tender.
Add cabbage and next 5 ingredients, and stir-fry 1 minute.
Garnish, if desired.
Serve immediately (over cooked rice or noodles if desired).