Stir-Fry Teriyaki Broccoli N’ Sprouts
An elegant oriental healthy dish with a sweet and salty taste.
SERVES 2 -4 , 4 cups
- 1/2 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 200 g broccoli florets, chopped
- 300 g bean sprouts
- 100 g enoki mushrooms, sliced
- 150 g firm tofu, diced
- 6 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- In a cup, combine the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, stir-fry sauce, water, sesame oil and flour
- In a wok, heat oil and fry the garlic and scallion.
- Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 2 minutes
- Add the broccoli and the mixture and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add the sprouts and simmer for 1 minute.
- Add the tofu and simmer again for another 1 minute.