mushrooms with smoked tofu and sea palm
from Felix Weber
- Bavaria, Germany
Place the sea palm and its soaking water in a cooking pot.
- 15 g sea palm, soaked for 10 minutes and cut into 5 cm lengths.
- 1 1/2 tbsp unrefined vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 50 g mushrooms, finely sliced
- shoyu soy sauce, to taste
- 50 g smoked tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- ground black pepper (optional)
- finely chopped fresh parsley, to garnish.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat,cover and cook until tender for
about 30 minutes.
Heat a frying pan and add the oil, onion, mushrooms and a few drops
of shoyu soy sauce.
Saute at a medium heat for 5 minutes.
Add the cooked sea palm, tofu and carrots and saute until crunchy
and lightly cooked.
Add more shoyu soy sauce and pepper,to taste.
Serve hot, garnished with the finely chopped parsley.