Gingered Vegetable Tofu Stir-Fry
Great vegetarian recipe--just like Chinese take out.
- 3 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 4 tablespoons low sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons black bean garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
- 1 head bok choy, cut into 1/2 inch pieces, leaves shredded
- 8 ounces snow peas
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 10 radishes, trimmed and quartered
- 8 ounces baked teriyaki tofu, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Heat 1 tsp oil in large nonstick skillet or wok over medium-high heat, add garlic, green onions and ginger, cook 1 minute stirring often.
Add broth, sherry, soy sauce, black bean sauce, sugar, and sesame oil in in the skillet and simmer then remove from heat and pour into small bowl.
Heat remaining 2 teaspoons vegetable oil in same pan over medium-high heat. Add bok choy stalks and cook, stirring 1 minute.
Add snow peas and cook stirring 1 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender and bright green.
Add bok choy leaves and pinch salt into skillet; cook, tossing gently until leaves are wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add corn, radishes, tofu and sauce; tossing gently until warmed through.