Chinese Cabbage, Snow Pea and Mushroom Stir-Fry
A simple, healthy and delicious vegetarian stir-fry.
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketjap manis
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 white onion, cut into wedges
- 75 g almonds, flaked
- 3 cm ginger, cut into thin strips
- 150 g oyster mushrooms, halved
- 100 g shiitake mushrooms, halved
- 200 g snow peas, trimmed
- 1/2 Chinese cabbage, chopped into large squares
Combine soy sauce, kecap manis, sesame oil and sugar.
Heat peanut oil in wok over high heat. Add onion and almonds stir-fry 1 minute.
Add ginger, mushrooms and stir fry 2 minutes.
Add snow peas, cabbage and sauce mixture. Stir-fry 2 minutes.
Serve with steamed rice.