.... Well I have the same idea about the making lots and taking
to work but what I make is a meatless chili that is a kind of hodge
podge of things in the kitchen
- and anything else you like. I place it all in the big pot put it
on low heat and let it cook and stir ever 10 minutes or so until it
bubbles & then mmmmmmmm...
- 2 cans of brown beans in tomato sauce
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 can of red beans (kidney..I think they are called)
- 1 cup of water
- 1 little tin of tomatoe paste ( in it mix 2 table spoons of
- cummin, dried chili's, cayenne peppers, chili powder)
- 1 can of baby corn
- 2 cans of mushrooms ( one whole/ one sliced)
- 3 stalks Celery
- Chopped onion & garlic ( little onion/ garlic mince or press
and afterwards I take it in the Tupperware to work and re heat it.
I realize it's not conventional but it works for me, one day I
even added water chestnuts to it...
it's all in what you like I guess.