Serving Size : 4
Scrub potatoes and prick each potato several times with a fork.
- 4 large baking potatoes (about 3 lbs)
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic -- minced
- 1 medium onion -- chopped
- 1 14.5 oz can chili-style chunky tomatoes -- undrained
- 1 15 oz can black beans -- rinsed & drained
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 4 green onions -- sliced
Arrange potatoes 1-inch apart on a microwave safe rack or on paper
Microwave on high for 20-25 minutes, turning and rearranging after
Let stand 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, coat a large saucepan or skillet with cooking spray.
Add oil. Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add garlic and onion; cook, stirring constantly, until tender.
Stir in tomatoes and next 3 ingredients; cook over medium heat just
until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat and stir in green onions.
Cut an "X" to within 1/2-inch of the bottom of each baked potato.
Squeeze potatoes from opposite ends to open; fluff pulp with a fork.
Spoon bean mixture over potatoes.