Roasted Vegetables Over Couscous
from Karen C. Greenlee
- Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Serving Size: 4; Preparation Time :0:15
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 1/4 cup fresh basil -- minced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic -- minced
- 2 medium zucchini -- cut into 1" slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper -- cut into 1" pieces
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper -- cut into 1" pieces
- 1 medium red onion -- cut into 8 wedges
- 1 cup whole mushrooms -- halved
- 3 cups hot cooked couscous (w/salt)
Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
Add zucchini, bell peppers, onion, and mushrooms; toss well to coat.
Arrange vegetables in a single layer on a shallow roasting pan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until tender (stir every 10 minutes
Spoon roasted vegetables over couscous. Garnish with fresh basil
sprigs if desired.