- Vaughn, Vince star of swingers, been in a mess of
movies, I think he has one coming soon with Jenifer Lopez
source: he did some campaigns that I read about, I remembered
because he said he was a vegan since age 4
- The site lists that Vince Vaughn has been vegan since age 4--
I don't know about that-- in a Detour interview it says that when
Vince Vaughn was a kid, his dad was a part time meat salesman
in addition to other jobs. The interview can be found under interviews
on vincev.com. I find it difficult to imagine how a four year
old kid could become a vegan with parents who sold meat...
- My brother hasn't eaten meat ever. When he was three and in
preschool, they had a snack of crackers with cheese and ham. He
took one bite and spit it out. The rest of the family eats meat
- but he won't touch it - so it is very possible that Vince just
doesn't eat meat (regardless of his meat salesman father)
- Vince is NOT a vegetarian unless very recently... He ate with
the interviewer at the Old Steakhouse in NYC, claiming how nothing
tastes better than a juicy peace of dead cow.
- I saw Vince on a Bravo show where he sat around with other celebrities
talking about acting. Aside from chain smoking through the whole
show, I think he ordered a steak for dinner.
- tonight show interview - vince said on a recent leno interview
that his sister is a vegetarian but he is not.
buy Books, CDs or Videos by these celebrities, with commission to vegetarianism,
to the Famous Vegetarians Index